APSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1 APSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018
- 2 APSC Fishery Development Officer Job 2018
- 3 APSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2018
- 4 www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2018
- 5 Assam PSC Officers Recruitment 2018 Jobs
- 6 Assam PSC Recruitment Exam Important Dates
- 7 APSC Block Veterinary Officer Notification Eligibility Criteria
- 8 Instructions to apply for APSC Veterinary Officer 2018 Application form
- 9 Important Link
- 10 Official website: – www.apsc.nic.in
Hello, job seekers, Good news for all those candidates who are searching for jobs in this sector those candidates can apply for APSC Veterinary Officer 2018 Notification. Eligible candidates may apply for the Fishery Development Officer, Veterinary Officer, Medical Inspector of Factories & other posts through the online mode at the official website that is www.apsc.nic.in.
APSC Fishery Development Officer Job 2018
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is inviting eligible candidates for a post of 169 of Fishery Development Officer, Veterinary Officer, Medical Inspector of Factories & other posts. Don’t miss the great opportunity you may grab this recruit by filling up an application form on or before the closing date of 19th March 2018 during office hours. Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in screening test/ interview. Interested and suitable can submit APSC VO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy form through online mode. Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is looking for dynamic, hardworking and bright candidates for APSC FDO Notification 2018. So guys apply for it as soon as possible before its late.
APSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2018
Eligible and interested candidates can check and download admit card very easily from the official website. Releasing date of APSC Veterinary Officer Hall Ticket 2018 has not issued right now. Admit card will be issued before the examination till you have to wait for it. You can download the admit card by entering the registration number and date of birth. So stays connected with us and get the latest updates regularly.
www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2018
|Name of The conducting Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Fishery Development Officer, Veterinary Officer, Medical Inspector of Factories & other posts|
|Total Nio. of Posts||169 Posts|
|Type of Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode to apply||Online mode|
|Last Date to apply online||19th March 2018|
Assam PSC Officers Recruitment 2018 Jobs
|S. No.||Name of the Vacancy||Total Number of the Vacancy|
|1.||Medical Inspector of Factories post||01 post|
|2.||Director of Economics and Statistics post||01 post|
|3.||Lecturer Audiography and Sound Engineering post||07 posts|
|4.||Fishery Development Officer post||47 posts|
|5.||Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer post||113 posts|
Assam PSC Recruitment Exam Important Dates
|starting date of online application form||18th February 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application form||19th March 2018|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of application form||19th March 2018|
|Date of Written Test/Computer Based Test||Update as soon as possible|
APSC Block Veterinary Officer Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for APSC Veterinary Officer 2018 Recruitment they must check the other details like vacancy details, education required, age bar, the process of selection, steps to apply and other are mentioned below. In short read all the eligibility criteria information before filling up an application form.
APSC VO Jobs 2018 Age Limit
- Age of Candidates should be in between 21 years of age to 43 years of age as on 1st January 2018
- Relaxation of age is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per authority rules and regulation
- Applicant should have B.F.Sc Degree from any College/University recognized by the I.C.A.R or D.F.Sc.
- Or Applicant should have Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E. Mumbai or any other Institute of the I.C.A.R.
Applicants selection will depend on the following methods that is given below
- Written Test
- Personal interview
- For General category, Candidates have required pay an application fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST category Candidates are required pay an application fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
Instructions to apply for APSC Veterinary Officer 2018 Application form
All the Eligible candidates who are interested in APSC Veterinary Officer 2018 Jobs they can fill the application form with self-attested photocopies of certificates. Candidates may check the following steps are given below.
- First, you need to visit the official website that is www.apsc.nic.in
- on the home page, click on Advertisement tab
- Then, you need to read all the required details carefully.
- After that, fill up an application form without any error.
- Upload all the photocopies of certificates they asked.
- Then you have to press on submit button.
- In the end, take a print out of application form for the further use.