Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2018
- 1 Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2018
- 2 DOT AD & JOT Application Form 2018
- 3 Department of Telecommunication Admit Card 2018
- 4 www.dot.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Details
- 5 DOT Assistant Director (AD) & JTO Vacancy 2018
- 6 DOT Junior Telecom Officers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 7 How to Apply DOT AD & JTO Recruitment 2018?
- 8 Department of Telecommunication Recruitment Exams Dates
The Department of Telecommunications has issued Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2018 Notification to appoint the candidates on Assistant Director and Junior Telecom Officers 321 vacant posts. Those applicants who are willing to do work with this reputed organization they are advised to apply for Department of Telecommunication AD & JTO Vacancy 2018 on or before the deadline. Candidates may apply through download application form official website of the Department of Telecommunications i.e. www.dot.gov.in. Dear candidates, after the last date, your DOT AD & JOT application form will be rejected by an organization and you can lose a suitable chance of the job.
DOT AD & JOT Application Form 2018
Application forms are invited by Department of Telecommunications from capable applicants on or before last date i.e. 05th March 2018. Those candidates who want to get this great opportunity of the State Government Jobs they are advised to apply by filling an application form with all the required details. Those candidates who want to apply for DOT Assistant Director Jobs 2018 they need to check the full eligibility conditions which are provided in below secretion of this web page completely. So candidates should read the below provided details totally and very carefully.
Department of Telecommunication Admit Card 2018
As we know that the Department of Telecommunications is one of the largest association of India. A few days before the Department of Telecommunications has released a notification for 321 Vacancies of Assistant Director (AD) & Junior Telecom Officers Posts. All those candidates who are waiting for their Department of Telecommunication Admit Card 2018 their wait is over because admit card is going to announce soon.
www.dot.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Details
|Name of the Organization.||Department of Telecommunications|
|Positions Name||Assistant Director (AD) & Junior Telecom Officers (JTO)|
|Selection Mode.||Written Examination|
|Article Type.||Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2018.|
|Application Form Stating Date||02nd February 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||05th March 2018|
|Job Category.||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location.||All Over India|
DOT Assistant Director (AD) & JTO Vacancy 2018
|Sr. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Junior Telecom Officers||145|
DOT Junior Telecom Officers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
Those aspirants who want to apply for this job they need to check below given information to match their eligibility conditions.
For Assistant Director (AD):
- Officers working under Central/State Government/BSNL/MTNL or other PSUs also must be pleased one of the points from the below conditions for the post of the AD.
- Regularly working as an Assistant Director (AD) on a Pay Scale of PB2 with Grade pay of Rs.4800/- (As per 6th PCP).
- Working as an SDE / Sr.SDE in MTNL/ITI/TCIL/BSNL or other PSU on a pay scale of Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/- in current IDA scale.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience under PB2 with GP of 4600 in CDA or pay scale of Rs.16,000 to Rs.40,500 in IDA scale.
For Junior Telecom Officers (JTO):
- Officers working under Central/State Government/BSNL/MTNL or other PSUs also must satisfied one of the points from the below conditions for the post of Junior Telecom Officers (JTO).
- Regularly working as a Junior Telecom Officer on a Pay Scale of PB2 with Grade pay of Rs.4600/- (As per 6th PCP).
- Working as a JTO in MTNL/ITI/TCIL/BSNL or other PSU on a pay scale of Rs.16, 400/- to Rs.40, 500/- in current IDA scale.
- Applying candidate’s age should not be more than 56 years
- Nevertheless, age relaxation is as per the government’s norms for SC/ST and reserved candidates.
Applicants Selection will be completed on the basis of below-giving rounds.
- Written Exam
Please refer official notification to check the application fee details.
|Posts Name||Salary Package||Grade Pay|
|Assistant Director||Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-||Rs.4,100/-|
|Junior Telecom Officers||Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-||Rs.4,600/-|
How to Apply DOT AD & JTO Recruitment 2018?
- At first, visit an official website i.e. www.dot.gov.in
- Open the Advertisement 2-1/2018-DGT/1 by clicking on it.
- Download the notification and read it completely.
- Fill the required information in the form.
- Affix your photograph and attach essential documents.
- Now, send the filled application form on below mention Postal Address.
“Ministry of Communications,
Department of Telecommunications,
Sanchar Bhawan, 20 Ashoka Road,
New Delhi – 110001”.
Department of Telecommunication Recruitment Exams Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
|DOT Advertisement Release Date||12th January 2018|
|Starting Date of DOT Applications||02nd February 2018|
|Last Date to submit DOT Application Form||05th March 2018|
|DOT Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|DOT Examination Date||Update Soon|