IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1 IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 2 IGCAR Trade Apprentice Application Form 2018
- 3 About IGCAR
- 4 www.apprenticeship.gov.in Trade Apprentice Jobs
- 5 Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Vacancy 2018 Details
- 6 IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment Important Dates
- 7 IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 8 Process to apply for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research 2018 Notification
- 9 Important Links
- 10 Official Website: – www.igcar.gov.in
Hello Job hunters! IGCAR Recruitment 2018 has issued by the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Department. Interested candidates can fill the application form through the online mode. If you like to join Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research then you are required to fill the application form through the official website that is www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
IGCAR Trade Apprentice Application Form 2018
IGCAR is known as Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research. IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification has released the advertisement for the eligible and intelligent candidates for the post of 300 or Trade Apprentice. The organization is looking for the passionate and energetic candidates for the posts of Trade apprentice so fill the IGCAR Notification 2018 Jobs before the due date of 15th March 2018. Selection will be done by the walk-in interview that is conducted on 13th March, 14th March and 15th March 2018. So hurry up! Fill the application form before its late.
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research is known as IGCAR. It is the second and largest establishment of the Department of Atomic Energy next to Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. It was set up at Kalpakkam, 80 KMs south of Chennai [MADRAS]. it was established in the year of 1971. The main objective of conducting a broad-based multidisciplinary programme of scientific research and advanced Engineering.
www.apprenticeship.gov.in Trade Apprentice Jobs
|Name of the Organisation||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Name of the Vacancy||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Total number of Vacancies||300 Vacancies|
|Applying Mode||Online mode|
|Type of Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to apply||1st March 2018|
|Last Date to apply||15th March 2018|
|Job Location||Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu|
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Vacancy 2018 Details
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic R & A/C
IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||16th February 2018 at 10:00 am|
|Last Date for Submission of Online application form||15th March 2018 at 03:00 pm|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||13th March, 14th March &15th March 2018|
IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are going to apply for IGCAR 300 Fitter Jobs 2018 they should visit the official website once and get full information and you can also fill the application form very easily. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria very carefully that is given below:
- Candidates should have passed their 10th Class from any reputed board or school
- Candidates should have passed their ITI or its equivalent from any reputed board or institute.
- Candidate’s minimum age limit should be 14 years of age.
- Candidates maximum age limit should be 42 years of age
- Age Relaxation is applicable for the SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH applicants as per on Government Rules and Regulation.
Process of Selection
- Candidate’s selection will be based on walk in Interview.
- When interview conducted interested candidates need to bring the required documents.
Process to apply for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research 2018 Notification
- First Candidates need to visit the official website that is apprenticeship.gov.in.
- After that, you need to check the Job Openings Section
- After that, find the notification of IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Then read all the details carefully
- After that, you have to fill the application form with all the asked information.
- After that, you have to upload the required documents and photographs.
- Then you have to press the Submit button.
- After that, take print out for the further use.
Address of Interview:
DAE Guest House,
Kalpakkam – 603 102
Kancheepuram Dist, Tamil Nadu.