Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018
- 1 Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018
- 2 Income Tax Dept Online/ Offline Application Form 2018
- 3 Income Tax Department Admit Card 2018
- 4 www.incometaxindia.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
- 5 Income Tax Department Recruitment Exams Dates
- 6 Income Tax Department Various Vacancy 2018
- 7 Income Tax Dept Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 8 The process to Apply Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018?
The Income Tax Department has promulgated Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 Notification to select the capable candidates on Group C, Driver, Steno, Grade-2, LDC Income Tax Officer, and Others 20750 vacant posts. All the fascinated aspirants may apply via using the official website of the Income Tax Department i.e. www.incometaxindia.gov.in. If once a time, passing away the last date, your Income Tax Department Online/Offline Application Form will not be accepted by examination penal.
Income Tax Dept Online/ Offline Application Form 2018
Online/ Offline Application forms are invited by Income Tax Department from able applicants on or before the last date which will be updated soon. Those candidates who want to obtain this golden opportunity of the Central Government Jobs they need to apply by filling the Income Tax Department offline/ online application form with all the asked details. Those candidates who want to apply for Income Tax Department Jobs 2018 they need to check the full eligibility conditions before applying.
Income Tax Department Admit Card 2018
As we know that, the Income Tax Department is one of the largest organization in India which running under Central Govt. A few days before the Income Tax Department have released a notification for 20750 Vacancies of Group C, Driver, Steno, Grade-2, LDC Income Tax Officer, and Others Posts. All those candidates who are waiting for their Income Tax Department Admit Card 2018, all of they can download the admit card after released official announcements regarding hall ticket.
www.incometaxindia.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
|Name of the Organization.||Income Tax Department|
|Positions Name.||Group C, Driver, Steno, Grade-2, Income Tax Officer, PS Cadre, AO Cadre, Notice Server, LDC, Income Tax Inspector, and TA|
|Selection Mode.||Written Exam/Interview|
|Article Type.||Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018.|
|Opening Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Job Category.||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location.||All India|
Income Tax Department Recruitment Exams Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||Available Soon|
|Online Application Form Ending Date||Available Soon|
|Online Application Fee Last Date||Available Soon|
|Written Examination Date||Available Soon|
|Income Tax Exam Result Release Date||Available Soon|
|Interview Date||Available Soon|
Income Tax Department Various Vacancy 2018
- Group C,
- Income Tax Officer,
- PS Cadre,
- AO Cadre,
- Notice Server,
- Income Tax Inspector,
Income Tax Dept Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
All those interested candidates who want to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment Job 2018 they require checking below-given eligibility details.
- Aspirants must possess their 10th & 12th Class certificates from the well-recognized Board/ Institution.
- Those applicants must have 20 WPM Typing Speed (English) and 15 WPM (Hindi) to apply for Income Tax Dept IT Officer Recruitment.
- Contenders must have the Graduate Degree (Mathematics & Statistics) from a certified University.
Applying candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 35 years to apply for Income Tax Dept IT Officer Recruitment.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per association norms.
- For those applying aspirants who belong to reserved category.
- For OBC Category Applicants: 3 years of Age Relaxation.
- For SC/ ST Category Applicants: 5 years of Age Relaxation.
- To be select in IT Department via Income Tax Dept IT Officer Recruitment, applicants have clear the below written 2 test round.
- The Written Examination/ Personal Interview will be taken by the official committee.
The process to Apply Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018?
- Aspirants at first visit an official website i.e. www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Search for the connected keyword like Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Download the Income Tax Department Application Form notification.
- The form will download in the prescribed format
- Fill the essential details in the opened form page.
- Submit the completely filled form and take a photocopy of the form.