Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018
- 1 Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018
- 2 Indian Post Office MTS Application Form 2018
- 3 Indian Post Office Admit Card 2018
- 4 www.indiapost.gov.in MTS Recruitment Advertisement
- 5 Indian Post Office Recruitment Exams Dates
- 6 Indian Post Office Various Vacancy List State Wise –
- 7 Indian Post Office Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 8 Indian Post Office Exam Pattern 2018
- 9 Some Simple Steps for Apply Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018
The Indian Postal Circle Department has promulgated Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018 Notification to select the capable candidates on Guard, Postman, PA, SA, Postmaster, and MTS 50000 vacant posts. All the fascinated claimants may apply via using the official website of the Indian Postal Circle Department i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in. If once a time, has gone the final date, your Indian Post Office Online Application Form will not be accepted by examination penal.
Indian Post Office MTS Application Form 2018
The Online Application Forms are invited by Indian Postal Circle Department from able and skilled applicants on or before end date which will be updated soon. Those candidates who want to obtain this awesome opportunity of the Central Government Jobs they need to apply by filling the Indian Post Office Guard Postmaster online application form with all the asked details. Those candidates who want to apply for Indian Post Office Jobs 2018 they need to check the whole eligibility conditions before applying.
Indian Post Office Admit Card 2018
The Indian Postal Circle Department is one of the chief organizers of India which running under Central Govt. A few days before the Indian Post Office have released a notification for 50000 Vacancies of Guard, Postman, PA, SA, Postmaster, and MTS Posts. All those candidates who are waiting for their Indian Post Office Admit Card 2018, all of they can download the admit card we update here real exam date with working downloading link.
www.indiapost.gov.in MTS Recruitment Advertisement
|Name of the Organization.||Indian Postal Circle Department|
|Positions Name.||Guard, PA, SA, Postmaster, Postman, & MTS|
|Selection Mode.||Written / Aptitude Test|
Computer Proficiency / Skill Test
|Article Type.||Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018.|
|Opening Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Job Category.||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location.||All India|
Indian Post Office Recruitment Exams Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Starting date to apply online||Available Soon|
|Last date to apply online||Available Soon|
|Downloaded of admit card||Updated Soon|
|Date of examination||Will Update Soon|
Indian Post Office Various Vacancy List State Wise –
|Sr. No.||State Name||Total Positions|
|1.||Madhya Pradesh||2411 Vacancies|
|5.||North Eastern||748 Vacancies|
|07||Uttar Pradesh||5314 Vacancies|
|10.||Himachal Pradesh||391 Vacancies|
|11.||Jammu & Kashmir||256 Vacancies|
|18.||West Bengal||49822 Vacancies|
|23.||Andhra Pradesh||190 Vacancies|
Indian Post Office Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
All those applicants who have keep interest in Indian Post Office Recruitment Job 2018 they require checking below-given eligibility details.
Aspirants must possess their 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation Degree, and B.Tech from the well-recognized Board / Institution/University to apply for Indian Post Office MTS Recruitment.
Applying candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 30 years to apply for Indian Post Office Postman Recruitment.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per association norms.
- For General and OBC Category Applicants Application Fee is – Rs. 400/-.
- For other category candidates to know about application fee please check official notification.
- Selected appliers will get attractive salary package per months i.e. Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-
- For additional salary details please refer official notification.
To be select in Indian Post Office Department via Indian Post Office Postman Recruitment, applicants have clear the below mention selection round.
- Written / Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency / Skill Test
- Typing Test
Indian Post Office Exam Pattern 2018
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Maximum Time|
|English (Part B(i))||50||25|| |
Some Simple Steps for Apply Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018
- Interested applicants at first visit an official website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
- Search for the associated keyword like Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018 Notification/ Advertisement
- Find the Indian Post Office Online Application Form link page.
- Fill the essential details and make a payment of application fee.
- Submit the completely filled form and take a photocopy of the form.