JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
- 1 JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
- 2 JKPSC 330 Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- 3 JKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018
- 4 www.jkpsc.nic.in Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
- 5 JKPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018
- 6 Important Dates for JKPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2018
- 7 Jammu and Kashmir PSC Lecturer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 8 Procedure to fill the J & K PSC Assistant professor 2018 Application form
- 9 Important links
- 10 Official Portal: – www.jkpsc.nic.in
Dear Job Hunters, Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPC) is going to recruit eligible candidates for filling up a recruitment of JKPSC Lecturer Notification 2017. Skilled candidates can fill the form through online mode at the official website that is www.jkpsc.nic.in.
JKPSC 330 Lecturer Recruitment 2018
If you want to make your career in J & k PSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 then, good news for you, you may grab the JKPSC Job 2018 Notification by filling up an application form before it’s late that is 12th March 2018. The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission is looking for talented, hardworking and passionate candidates for a post of Assistant Professor (Lecturer). Online application form started from 19th January 2018 and its closing date to fill the online application form is 12th March 2018. Applicant’s selection will be the basis on their performance in written test and personal Interview. Interested and suitable aspirants can apply the form through online method at the official portal.
JKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018
The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission is going to release the J&K PSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018 at the official website and you can download the admit card very easily through the online mode. Applicants who are looking for the admit card that will be released soon at the site. You need to visit regularly on our page for the latest updates.
www.jkpsc.nic.in Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
|Name of the commission||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||330 posts|
|Name of the vacant Post||Assistant Professor (Lecturer) posts|
|Mode to Apply||Online mode|
|Work Location||Jammu Kashmir|
|Type of Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Applying procedure||Application Form|
|Starting Date to apply form||19th January 2018|
|Last Date to apply form||12th March 2018|
JKPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018
|Vacancy Name||College and Place Name||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Professor (Lecturer)||Government Medical College Anantnag||66 Vacancy|
|Government Medical College Baramulla||66 Vacancy|
|Government Medical College Doda||66 Vacancy|
|Government Medical College Kathua||66 Vacancy|
|Government Medical College Rajouri||66 Vacancy|
Important Dates for JKPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2018
|Starting Date to apply the online application form||19th January 2018|
|Last Date to apply the online application form||12th March 2018|
|Date of releasing J&K PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card||Available as soon as possible|
|Date of the J&K PSC Assistant Professor Examination||Available as soon as possible|
Jammu and Kashmir PSC Lecturer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are willing to apply for JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Application form those candidates need to visit at the official website and you can easily fill the form through the online mode. Before filling up the application form you have to read all the eligibility criteria details carefully.
- Applicant’s minimum age should be not below than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2018.
- Applicant’s maximum age should be not less than 40 years of age as on 1st January 2018.
- Relaxation of age will be applicable for the reserved category candidates.
- Applicants must have passed their 12th class from any recognized board or school.
- Applicants must have possessed graduation from any recognized institution or college.
Process of Selection
Applicant’s selection will be the basis on their performance in written examination, oral test, and personal interview.
Application fee structure
- Applicants who belong to the General category those candidates need to pay the application form fee of Rs. 800 with the service charges of RS. 5/-
- Applicants who belong to the reserved category those candidates need to pay application form fee of Rs. 400/- with the service charges of RS. 5/-
- Applicants can pay the application form fee through the online Challan or credit card or debit card.
Procedure to fill the J & K PSC Assistant professor 2018 Application form
All the deserving candidates can apply for JKPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Recruitment through online mode. The applicant can check the following steps that are given below.
- First, you need to visit the official website that is www.jkpsc.nic.in
- On the home page, click on Latest Recruitment tab.
- Then, click on JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
- After that, you must Read all the complete instructions very carefully.
- Then, Press on Apply Online tab.
- After that, you need to Fill all the necessary details in application form without any error they asked
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature & relevant documents.
- After that, press on submit button.
- Now you can take a hard copy of application form for further process