KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018
- 1 KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018
- 2 KPSC First/ Second Divisional Assistant Hall Ticket
- 3 www.kpsc.kar.nic.in FDA SDA Admit Card 2018
- 4 Karnataka PSC FDA DSA Call Letter Details
- 5 KPSC FDA & SDA Exam Pattern 2018
- 6 KPSC FDA SDA Exam Syllabus Details in English & Hindi
- 7 Steps to Download KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018:
The Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to liberate KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018 announcement. The KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018 will be downloaded before the examination to get an entry in examination hall. Karnataka PSC First Divisional Assistant and Second Divisional Assistant Call Letter will be visible for download on the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission. Therefore applicants will have to collect their FDA & SDA admit card from the website by using listing number or date of birth. One thing always notes that prepare yourselves as per the exam syllabus it will help you to crack the First Divisional Assistant and Second Divisional Assistant Written Examination. As per the expected acknowledgments, the Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 online registration finally has been closed. Those aspirants who have already waiting for the job notification they all have finished the applications to obtain offered jobs. Aspirants you are eligible to obtain essential study material from our site via visiting the web portal because on the web page we provide FDA and SDA Syllabus as a link.
KPSC First/ Second Divisional Assistant Hall Ticket
After becoming part of the Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification, contenders are now looking for the KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018 that is likely to be visible for some days on official site. The Karnataka Public Service Commission has lately circulated a notification which says that there are 1058+754 FDA & SDA Vacancies. Those appeared contenders for this KPSC Recruitment 2018 get all the necessary information about KPSC FDA SDA Hall Ticket 2018, aspirants as well as examination. Through the same article, we are notifying to the applicants that Karnataka PSC has taken a Result for organizing the examination in next months for forwarding the recruitment mode.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in FDA SDA Admit Card 2018
|Organization Name.||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name.||First Divisional Assistant and Second Divisional Assistant|
|Exam Date.||Updated Soon|
|Alert Type.||KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018.|
Karnataka PSC FDA DSA Call Letter Details
The Karnataka Public Service Commission will conduct the First Divisional Assistant and Second Divisional Assistant written examination and carried out shortlisted aspirants. Respectively KPSC FDA SDA Call Letter 2018 will be must for each applied applicants who want to participate in the First Divisional Assistant and Second Divisional Assistant examination.
To be appearing in the First Divisional Assistant and Second Divisional Assistant written examination you really required for the KPSC First/Second Divisional Assistant Admit Card 2018 and Photo ID without for the material you should not be allowed to appear for the FDA & SDA written the examination. Contenders, you can check the First Divisional Assistant and Second Divisional Assistant Written Examination Syllabus under the Exam Pattern which is well provided by our team.
KPSC FDA & SDA Exam Pattern 2018
|1||Descriptive||Compulsory Kannada||150||1 hr 30 Mins Each|
|2||Objective||General English/General Kannada||100|
Compulsory Kannada Language Examination Pattern is as follows:
- Comprehensive understanding of the subject: 25 Marks
- Usage of words: 25 Marks
- Brevity of the Subject: 25 Marks
- Also, Knowledge of words: 25 Marks
- Short Essay: 25 Marks
- Besides, Translation from English to Kannada: 25 Marks
KPSC FDA SDA Exam Pattern
- The Exam consists of Descriptive/Multiple Choice of Questions.
- Total exam is cover 03 Papers
- There will be no negative marking.
- Time duration is for Each Paper will be 01 Hr 30 Minutes
KPSC FDA SDA Exam Syllabus Details in English & Hindi
- Paper 1: Compulsory Kannada- 150 Marks
- Paper 2: General Engish/ General Kannada- 100 Marks
- Paper 3: General Knowledge – 100 Marks
Some Imperative Document To Carry For The Examination
Contenders who are going to attend the First & Second Divisional Assistant Exam they need to must carry KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card with the color photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
Steps to Download KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018:
- Interested candidates should visit the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission which is “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- After that select the appropriate link and opened.
- Fill the necessary information in blank box
- Press enter on submit button and then wait a little more.
- Take print out of your First Divisional Assistant and Second Divisional Assistant Admit Card
- Keep it safe till exam and then for result checking.
- Don’t miss this card at home and bring in the examination.
Official Website – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Reminder: Dear applicants, if you have any query regarding KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018 they can comment us through comment box.