KPSC Jr Training Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1 KPSC Jr Training Officer Recruitment 2018
- 2 KPSC 1520 Jobs Notification 2018
- 3 KPSC Jr Training Officer Admit Card 2018
- 4 www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Jr Training Officer Jobs 2018
- 5 KPSC Vacancy 2018 Notification
- 6 KPSC Fitter Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 7 KPSC Fitter Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
- 8 How to Apply for KPSC Junior Training officer Recruitment 2018
- 9 Important links
- 10 Official Website: – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Hello Job Hunters, we have an excellent opportunity for you all guys!! Candidates who are searching for the job in Karnataka state those candidates can apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 through the online mode. Applicants can utilize this opportunity by applying an application form through the main official website that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC 1520 Jobs Notification 2018
Applicants who are willing to make their Bright future in the Karnataka Public Service Commission those candidates can apply the application form for 1520 posts of Junior Training Officer Posts. Applicants may grab the Karnataka PSC Notification 2017 Jobs by submitting an online application form on or before the closing date of 20th March 2018. Online registration of KPSC has started now; you can fill the KPSC Electrician Application Form as early as possible before it’s late. Karnataka Public Service Commission is searching for the intelligent, well skilled, passionate and dynamic candidates for a post of Junior Training Officer.
KPSC Jr Training Officer Admit Card 2018
KPSC is well known as Karnataka Public Service Commission. A huge number of candidates are looking for KPSC Junior Training Officer 2018 Hall Ticket that is not released right now. You have to wait for the releasing date. Jr Training Officer KPSC Admit Card Will be released as early as possible. Admit card will be released three weeks before the examination. Keep reading this article and get the information when admit card will release.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Jr Training Officer Jobs 2018
|Name of the Authority||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Training Officer|
|Total number of Posts||1520 posts|
|Applying Mode||Online mode|
|Starting date to apply online||20th February 2018|
|Last Date to apply online||20th March 2018|
|Selection Process||Written and Personal Interview|
|Type of category||Government Jobs|
KPSC Vacancy 2018 Notification
|Name of the Vacancy||Number of the Vacancy|
|Plastic Processing Operator||01 post|
|Secretarial Practice||02 posts|
|Instrument Mechanic||04 posts|
|Draughtsman Civil||04 posts|
|Architectural Assistant||07 posts|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (Mill Wright Mechanic)||07 posts|
|Draughtsman mechanical||09 posts|
|Interior Design & Decoration||10 posts|
|Electronic Mechanic||133 posts|
|Workshop Calculation & Science||150 posts|
|Dress Making||31 posts|
|Mechanic Diese||49 posts|
|ICTSM (ITESM)||77 posts|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning||94 posts|
|Engineering Drawing||98 posts|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||99 posts|
KPSC Fitter Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Date issued on||20th February 2018|
|Starting Date to apply online application form||20th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply online application form||20th March 2018|
|Last Date Pay Application Fee||21st March 2018|
|Date of the Examination||Update as soon as possible|
KPSC Fitter Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
Applicants who want to apply for KPSC Junior Training officer Job 2018 those candidates need to fill the application form through the online mode. It is very easy to apply for the posts you just need to fill the application form and just submit it. Before filling up the application form you have to read all the eligibility criteria details carefully. All the criteria are given below read it properly:
- For the posts of KPSC Jr Training Officer Vacancy 2018, Candidates must have NTC and NAC in Relevant Field issued under the National Council of Vocational Training
- Candidates must have done Three years Diploma in Relevant from any recognized Board of Technical Education or any institution.
KPSC Recruitment 2018 Age Limitation
- Applicants Minimum Age should be 18 years of age
- Applicants Maximum Age should be 34 years of age
- For the General and OBC category candidates, age relaxation should be 35 Years
- For the SC/ST category candidate’s age relaxation should be 38 Years
- For the PWD category candidates, age relaxation should be 40 Years
Process of Selection
Selection of applicants will be based on
- Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview
KPSC Notification 2018 Application Fee
- For the General category Candidates, they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/-
- For the 2a/ 2b/ 3a/ 3b category candidates, they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 300 /-
- For the Ex-servicemen category candidates, they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 50/-
- For the SC/ ST/ CAT1/ PH category candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply for KPSC Junior Training officer Recruitment 2018
- First of all, candidates are required to Visit the official website of KPSC that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage, you have to download the Junior Training Officer Notification
- After that, read all the instructions and requirements for easily filling up the application form.
- Then, you have to click on Apply Online tab.
- After that, you need to fill the online application form with all the required details.
- Then upload all the documents they asked.
- After that, you need to press on submit button.
- In the end, you have to take a printout of the online application form for the further use.