PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1 PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 2 Punjab PSC MO Online Application Form 2018
- 3 PPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
- 4 www.ppsc.gov.in MO Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Details
- 5 Punjab PSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2018
- 6 Punjab PSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 7 Way to Apply Punjab PSC MO Recruitment 2018?
- 8 PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exams Dates
The Punjab Public Service Commission has issued PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification to select the candidates for Medical Officer 306 vacant posts. Those aspirants who are enthusiastic to do work with this renowned organization they are advised to apply for PPSC Medical Officer (MO) Vacancy 2018 on or before the closing date. All the interested aspirants may apply via using the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission i.e. www.ppsc.gov.in. Always remember that, after the closing date, your Punjab PSC MO Online Application Form will be rejected by an organization and you can lose a suitable opportunity for the job.
Punjab PSC MO Online Application Form 2018
Application forms are invited by Punjab Public Service Commission from skilled applicants on or before last date i.e. 13th March 2018. Those candidates who want to get this huge opportunity of the State Government Jobs they are advised to apply by filling the PPSC MO online application form with all the necessary details. Those candidates who want to apply for PPSC MO Jobs 2018 they need to check the full eligibility conditions which are provided in below secretion of this web page completely.
PPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
As we know that, the Punjab Public Service Commission is one of the largest association of India which working under the central government. A few days before the Punjab Public Service Commission have released a notification for 306 Vacancies of Medical Officer (MO) Posts. All those candidates who are waiting for their PPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018, all of they can download the admit card after getting the admit card announcements details.
www.ppsc.gov.in MO Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Details
|Name of the Organization.||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Positions Name||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Selection Mode.||Written Examination & Interview|
|Article Type.||PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018.|
|Application Form Stating Date||21st February 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||13th March 2018|
|Job Category.||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location.||Across Punjab|
Punjab PSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2018
Punjab PSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
All the candidates who want to apply for MO job they need to check given information to equal their eligibility conditions.
- The complete qualifications for PPSC MO Recruitment Notification as per the job wise.
- Applying Applicant must be an M.B.B.S. degree controller.
- The candidates must have registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any additional duly constituted
- Medical Council in India
- Applicants should have Knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard or its equivalent.
- Aspirants who do not have this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within 06 months of their joining the service failing which their services shall be ended.
- Applying candidate’s maximum age should not be higher than 37 years
- For SC/ST candidate’s age relaxation is applicable.
To select in Punjab Public Service Commission as a MO Jobs, They must follow the selection rounds
- Written Exam
|Ex-servicemen of Punjab||Rs.500|
Selected aspirants will get the Monthly salary for these Medical Officer posts is Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + GP Rs.5400.
For more additional details please refer official notification.
Way to Apply Punjab PSC MO Recruitment 2018?
- All applying aspirants need to visit an official website i.e. www.ppsc.gov.in
- Get a suitable link like Punjab PSC MO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Download the notification and read it entirely.
- Fill the necessary information in the PPSC MO Application Form.
- Make the Payment of application fee.
- Then, Upload Photo, Signature, and necessary documents
- Submit the form and take a photocopy of the submitted form.
PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exams Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Punjab PSC Medical Officer Applications Started On||21st February 2018|
|Punjab PSC Medical Officer Applications Closed On||13th March 2018|
|Punjab PSC Medical Officer Admit Card publish Date||Update Soon|
|Punjab PSC Medical Officer Examination Date||Update Soon|