UPSC CSE Recruitment 2018
- 1 UPSC CSE Recruitment 2018
- 2 UPSC Civil Service Jobs 2018
- 3 UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2018
- 4 www.upsconline.nic.in Recruitment 2018
- 5 UPSC Civil Services Departments Vacancy 2018
- 6 Important Date UPSC Civil Service 2018
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services 2018
- 8 Steps to apply for UPSC Civil Service Vacancy 2018
- 9 Official Website: – www.upsconline.nic.in
Great opportunity for you all! Candidates who are willing to make their career in government sector those candidates can apply for UPSC CSE Notification 2018. Eligible and suitable candidates can apply for this recruitment and get the entry in the UPSC Sector. So what are you waiting for? You must fill the application form through the online mode by visiting the main portal that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Civil Service Jobs 2018
The Union Public Service Commission has invited applicants to fill the application form of civil service examination 2018. If you are an interested candidate then you can apply for this application form through the online mode by going to the official website. Eligible Indian candidates can apply online for the 782 posts. You have to give the exam of civil service. Online registration will start from the 7th February 2018 and its end on 6th March 2018. So, hurry up fill the application form as soon as possible without wasting time.
UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2018
As we know that, the Union Public Service Commission is India’s central recruiting agency. Union Public Service Commission has issued a notification of 782 posts of officers in the various departments. Candidates who are looking for the UPSC CSE Hall Ticket 2018 those candidates can download the admit card from the official website or you can get the admit card from this page.
www.upsconline.nic.in Recruitment 2018
|Name of the conducting body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Civil Services Examination 2018|
|Number of Posts||782 posts|
|Mode to apply||Online mode|
|Type of Job category||Government job|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Type of Article||UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2018|
|Starting date to apply||7th February 2018|
|Last date to apply||6th March 2018|
UPSC Civil Services Departments Vacancy 2018
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Corporate Law Service
- Indian Defence Accounts Service
- Indian Defence Estates Service
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade)
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise),
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.
- Indian Trade Service
- Pondicherry Civil Service
- Pondicherry Police Service
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force
Important Date UPSC Civil Service 2018
|Starting Date to submit the CSE application form||7th February 2018|
|Ending Date to submit the CSE application form||6th March 2018 till 06:00 PM|
|Last Date for fee payment through cash||5th March 2018 at 23:59 Hrs|
|Last Date for fee payment through online||6th March 2018 till 18:00 Hrs|
|Date of Civil Service Preliminary Examination||3rd June 2018|
|Date of Main Examination||In the Month of September 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services 2018
Interested candidates must follow the right criteria for filling up the application form of UPSC Civil Service Exam 2018. All the eligibility criteria are given below so read it carefully before filling up the application form.
- Applicants must have passed the class of 12th from any authorized school or institute.
- Applicants must have the degree of any authorized university or institute.
- Aspirant’s Minimum age limit should be 21 years of age and maximum age limit should be 32 years of age as on 1st August 2018.
- Candidates must e born not earlier than 2nd August 1986 and not later than 1st August 1997.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules of the government.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
- Applicants who belong to the unreserved and General category they need to pay Rs. 100/-
- Applicants who belong to SC / ST/female and reserved category candidates, they are exempted from the application payment.
- Applicants are required to pay application form fee through the cash mode, net banking mode, and online mode.
Steps to apply for UPSC Civil Service Vacancy 2018
All the eligible candidates can fill the UPSC CSE Jobs 2017 Application form through the online mode at the official website. Applicants should check the following steps are given below and then you can easily apply for this application.
- Firstly, candidates have to scan the photo and signature in .jpg format with the file not exceeding 40 KB and not less than 3 KB and signature should be 1 KB.
- candidates a6re required to visit at the official website of UPSC that is www .upsconline.nic.in
- On the home page, Search and click on UPSC Civil Service Examination 2018 Notification
- Then you have to click on “Online Application for Various Examination of UPSC”.
- Then you can select the appropriate posts.
- Then, you have to enter all the required information in the application form.
- When you fill the application form, Press on the submit option
- In the end, you have to take a print out of application form for the further reference.