UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018
- 1 UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018
- 2 UPSC Indian Forest Service Notification 2018
- 3 UPSC IFS Admit Card 2018
- 4 www.upsconline.nic.in IFS Notification 2018
- 5 UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018 Dates
- 6 Eligibility Criteria UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018
- 7 How to Apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2018?
- 8 Important Links
- 9 UPSC Official Website: – www.upsconline.nic.in
Hello Job hunters, Union Public Service Commission has broadcast the advertisement of UPSC IFS Notification 2018. You can apply for the Indian Forest Service Exam through the online mode. Applicants can grab all the notification information by applying the application form through the main official portal of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Notification 2018
Great Opportunity for you!! Aspirants who are searching for the central government sector jobs, those candidates can fill the application form of 110 posts of Indian Forest Service job posts. If you are a deserving candidate then you can submit the UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification on or before the due date of 6th March 2018. Applicants can apply the application form through the online mode by visiting the official website. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is looking for the young, intelligent and energetic candidates for a post of 110.
UPSC IFS Admit Card 2018
Candidates who are looking for the admit card they can get the admit card from the official website or from here. UPSC Indian Forest Service Hall Ticket 218 will be issued before the three weeks of the examination. Candidates can download the admit card very easily through the online mode by visiting at the official website.
www.upsconline.nic.in IFS Notification 2018
|Name of the Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Indian Forest Service Exam|
|Total Number of Posts||110 Posts|
|Process of Applying||Application Form|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting date to apply||07th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||06th March 2018|
|Date of Examination||22nd April 2018|
UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018 Dates
|Starting date of UPSC Indian Forest Service Application form 2018||07th February 2018|
|Closing date of UPSC Indian Forest Service Application from 2018||06th March 2018|
|Releasing Date of UPSC Indian Forest Service Admit Card 2018||Update as Soon as Possible|
|Date of UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination 2018||22nd April 2018|
Eligibility Criteria UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018
UPSC organization has invited eligible and suitable candidates to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment Exam 2018 through the online mode. When you fill the application form you should read the full eligibility criteria then apply for this application form.
- Candidate’s age should be minimum 21 years of age.
- And Candidates maximum age should be 32 years of age.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates.
- Applicants must have passed 10th class from the recognized board or school.
- Applicants must have passed 12th class from the recognized board or school.
Application Fee Structure
- For SC/ST and female category, applicants are exempted from the application fee.
- For Unreserved category, applicants must pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-
Candidates selected will be based on the test such as:
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2018?
Before applying for this UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment Examination 2018 you should read the following steps that are given below:
- First, you have to visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage, you have to go click on UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Then you are required to fill the application form with all the required details.
- Then attach all the documents such as Identity card, education certificate, photograph, and signature etc.
- After that, you have to click on the submit button.
- After that, take the print out of application form for the further use.